Saturday, June 5, 2010

Awwwwkward

I just read that Jamie Sale and David Pelletier of Canadian Olympic figure-skating fame are getting divorced. The two won a gold medal together, and have skated together for most of their lives. And they have a kid. But the kicker here is that they still plan to skate together. Which will be the most awkward experience of their lives. I bet David conveniently 'forgets' to catch her in the first big throw.

















David: "What was that honey? I can have the coffee maker AND the BMW?? Good decision!"

2 comments:

  1. I was going to make a David Pelletier joke about him still being able to get to pretty much 3rd base with Jamie Sale on a nightly basis without having to marry her. But I'd thought I'd take the highroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just plain weird. They're still going to compete together? I'm perplexed.

    ReplyDelete